so I bought some scales…
unfortunately i didn’t approve the purchae beforehand with the wife
– so it was the wrong colour – the new ones are on the way…
but back on topic. They do work fine – wlan connection updates automatically to the garmin connect..
I did however discover one bug – I noticed that the weight recorded differed from that I saw on the scales.
It turns out that the value from garmin watches overwrites or averages the weight out.
Well I’ve deleted the value that was in there, and I guess we will see if that fixed the problem or not.
The GAT diet is still ongoing (day 2) – looking for some good recipes for the weekend 🙂